THE CREW: waiting for the show to get going. This was about 2 hours before our friends arrived.

The MAN with his show all lined up.

That MOMENT: the very first time seeing a firework. It was a Ground Bloom.

Jackson and his good buddy Davin. We chuckled at seeing their shirts together.

He was mesmerized by those aerials. Never spooked or scared.
Even when one tipped over and came at us like a great 3-D movie.

Oh Lizzy! Cute girl with her cute spoon!

I just loved his calm wonderment at everything.

It was hard to catch up with this girl. She was lighting all of the sparklers for the kids.

Man oh man do I love my man!

Picture says it all.
His exuberance last night was AWESOME.
Just like him.

Mwahahaha! I found more!
More! More! More!
Must light more!
He's lookin' pretty roughed up.
Bloody nose, fat lip, scraped nose and skinned knee.
He tumbled a few times in all of his running around.
2 comments:
Love love love this! Levis heaven!
I thought of you guys many times last night....as we gathered and ate and had a patriotic FHE lesson....and set off the fireworks.....knowing you were probably doing the same. Hey but I bet you started before dark!
Sure happy to think of getting to see you soon!
Love you
So fun! Dean is raising some fellow pyros.
Kristen
Post a Comment