Still our happy boy!
He has 4 teeth now.
Those 2 bottom ones,
and just like his brothers before him,
his 2 vampire fangs.
SO CUTE!
He still does his army crawl,
pulls himself up to some furniture,
screams SO LOUD for more food that he loves,
smiles at anyone that says "HELLO" to him,
loves singing and I think he tries to sing along.
He loves water: splashing, bathing, swimming, drinking.
He often sleeps with his feet propped up on the sides of his crib.
He gets all wiggly-happy when I put him in his walker outside.
He weighs 20 pounds - skinny!
Dr. says he's in the 70% range.
I'm not sure what he thought my face was saying because he quickly reassured me that he is perfectly healthy.
My thoughts were "70%? Not 99%? Weird."
That's why all of the Levi hand-me-downs are just hanging off this kid.
His sounds are dadada, bababa, lalalala, raspberries and screams.
And of course his singing, kind of an "ahhhhh".
He's close to waving bye-bye and signing "more."
He's working on temper tantrums which look like eyes squeezed shut and back arched.
I have to hold on tight when he suddenly decides to get mad like that!
Very grabby.
Shopping is rough because if I'm not in the middle of the aisle, he is pulling everything off the shelves.
Yesterday it was 7 cans of green chiles into the aisle.
He can't wait to see you all in about 3 weeks!

1 comment:
A small, or normal Waite baby....yes, shocking. He is his own cute little man. I love the monthly updates!
Post a Comment