7.05.2013

Micaela Turns 11!!!

 

  Birthday girl getting some love!
(She has the remnants of a curly mustache on her face from some last day of school silliness!)
This girl is growing up WAY to fast!
She has 4 little people around here who just adore her.
She plays with them, reads to them, feeds them, plays with them, shares her gadgets with them.
They have their moments but she is so good to them.
Which is so good for us!
She is so willing to help us when we need her.

Favorites:
Turquoise (color)
MP3 player ("toy")
Cheese (food)
Ant Farm (show)
Nothing to Fear or Work and the Glory (book)
Reading (activity)


Some of her gifts (the rest of the pictures were blurry...)





 I had all sorts of yummy ideas for her cake.  She said I could decide her cake this year.
I had peanut butter -chocolatey ideas, brownie - cookie ideas.
I asked her to name one ingredient or descriptive word for a cake she would like.
She came back with "fruity and fluffy." 
?
 Didn't see that coming!
So we had a lemony-cream cheesey- strawberry-crepe-pile cake.
It was pretty good.
If I ever do it again, I will double or triple the filling recipe.
 
She also asked for and received her very own block of cheddar cheese.
Weird!
She must not like the limits I place on cheese consumption around here!


This post is OH so late.
Sorry.
I was in a blogging funk.

1 comment:

Lora Dawn said...

Oh yay....so glad to get to re-celebrate by enjoying these pictures. What an amazing family member she is. She must feel pretty good about all the ways she contributes to making a great family. Thank you, Micaela!