Music Night is what I would call it.
Each school had half an hour on stage.
We only stayed for our school's segment.
Each grade had about 2 minutes on stage.
And this was all optional, come if you want to.
So we did.
The kindergarten classes played Boomwhackers.
Never heard of them?
Neither had I.
They are plastic tubes that play different hollow sounding tones when "whacked" against your palm.
I'm almost positive that you are not supposed to whack your friend when she shows up.
The 2nd grade classes were assigned a ribbon dance.
Jackson was NOT thrilled about that.
Not one little bit.
They were asked to dress nicely.
Throw on a suit coat and call it done, right?
The 5th grade classes played ukeleles.
They played 'Clementine" and did a great job!
I am reminded of a couple of things:
I miss my big camera and it's great pictures.
And loading videos on our internet is a
GIGANTIC
pain in the neck.
So,
No video for you!
(sorry)
Come over anytime and I will play those videos for you.
1 comment:
^not one little bit^......your writing makes me smile
Post a Comment