4.30.2013

Life in HD

We FINALLY got Jackson's eyes checked.
He was at 20/80.
Poor guy!

Driving to the appointment he kept insisting that we were just seeing what the doctor said
 and that he was NOT committing to getting glasses.
Once there we had a bit of a wait and we perused the frame selections, some of which he really liked.
He had fun having all of the gidgets and gadgets test his eyes and play with his vision.
The last step was the Dr. showing him the chart on the wall and saying
"This is without glasses.  This is with."
Jackson was sold.

I noticed him tipping his head a lot when he first got them.
I asked him if everything was ok.
He said he was just comparing what things used to look like with what they look like now.
"And how do things look now?" I asked.
"Everything looks like it's in HD!"

3 comments:

Lora Dawn said...

So.....Jackson now has super powers, eh? HD man....vision like no other!

He is very handsome in his new superpower eye gear.

Smullin Family said...

What a great way to put it...HD.

I'll have to tell Treyson that Jackson got glasses..he'll think it's awesome.

A*Waite said...

That is awesome!