The Uintah Schools Foundation
does a fund raiser each year called
Are You Smarter than a 5th Grader.
One 5th grader from each of the 7 elementary schools in the district is chosen to represent their school.
Who was chosen to represent Davis Elementary?
THIS GIRL!!!!!
| She had some pre-game jitters mixed with her excitement! We got a babysitter for Lizzy, Levi and baby so that we could focus on Micaela and her challenge. |
| This was the format. Although I missed her question. It was ".20 is equal to what fraction?" |
| She NAILED it!!! |
| Other questions were about sentence structure, Mount Rushmore, the Supreme Court, geography, etc. |
| THE WINNERS!!! Roughly $1500 to $900 - or so. Can you tell that our girl had a great time? |
| They raffled off a brand new bike! Jackson's ticket missed it by ONE number. |
2 comments:
What a cool fund raiser! I'm pretty sure I'm NOT smarter than a 5th grader. :)
Way to go Micaela!!!
Super duper, Micaela!
What a fun way to be a new kid at school.
Post a Comment