I FINALLY got to help out in a classroom here.
NO WAY can I take Levi.
So everything has to align just right for me to go in.
I got to help with Micaela's class Valentine's Party.
The other mom and I planned several minute-to-win it games
I think fun was had by all.
When the kids got home they were directed to a scavenger hunt.
They were to meet back at the kitchen when they had completed their mission.
One found some frosting.
One found some sprinkles.
One found some plain, baked sugar cookies.
Once they brought it all together,
it didn't take them long to figure out the next step.
They were yummy and some were really, really pretty!
Jackson did about 2 and was off to more interesting things for him.
Our red and heart themed dinner.
And our traditional candy obstacle course.
Always a hit.
Some how I missed the fact that Jonathan was involved.
And yes, I assume I am taking the picture,
but I don't remember this!
1 comment:
I want to know more about the candy obstacle course..sounds fun!
Post a Comment