3.27.2013

My Birthday

We made a quick trip home the weekend of my birthday
and my mom SPOILED me!

Cherry cheesecake? YES please!

Have I mentioned how much I love that face?
"I'm waiting patiently (sort of) for all of this silly picture taking so I can stuff my face!"

Now he's sad the presents aren't for him.  
Truly heart broken!

Yummy for my tummy and yummy (smelling) for my face!








Back in Utah I was treated to a birthday treat as well - fudgy brownies.
Made 100% my Micaela.
Well done!
And it looks like she got the candle count just right! ;)
That's my girl!  

We also had a celebration with my Dad and Tona with some delicious cake.
My camera was MIA so I missed capturing it....

Happy lady!
So much to be thankful for!
Lots of people sharing their love with me.
Doesn't get better than that!


1 comment:

Lora Dawn said...

You are so beautiful, Candice!

Love you...