This girl is a hoot!
Hot and cold I tell ya!
So dramatic.
She loves to use superlatives.
This is the worst day ever!
You are the best mom!
You are the meanest mom!
This is the boringest day!
This is the yummiest treat ever!
That is the dumbest job!
This is the greatest trip!
This is the worst drive ever!
You get the idea.
And those could all be in the same breath!
And those faces! She's still a pro and facial expressions.
Remember how I was supposed to take more pictures of her.
She did.
"Let me pose!"
I think she could be a great dancer. Natural talent there!
Not sure about that bottom "mind reading" picture. A little creepy.
She LOVES to be helpful (if it's not the dumbest job, or the messiest diaper, or the boringest day...)
She can read like a pro now and loves to share that talent with her little brothers.
She loves art.
Sometimes she will go unseen for an hour or more and turn up with some wonderful creations.
She loves to snuggle still, and I need to do a better job of granting those requests because before I know it those opportunities will be past.
The change in weather is great for her. She loves to roam around outside, looking for signs of spring.
She's SO glad that groundhog kept his word!

3 comments:
Yes, Lizzie is a parade! I love her zest......and I'm trying not to envy that fluffy pink dancing skirt.
I think I'm a Lizzie fan. What a cute portrait you have painted of her!
In the last weeks/months before you moved, I fell deeper in love with this girl... love her, miss her!
Post a Comment