1.19.2013

New Year's Eve

We had a really fun evening ~
once the two little boys were in bed.


We had a very entertaining game of Pictionary.
Lizzy has been great at reading 
so we would let her draw a card and then pick any word on there that she could read
and draw that.
It made for some serious giggle time!








Here's one of her masterpieces....
Her card said "well."
This is her whale.


Hokie Football
~a card game that can get pretty cut throat!

MIDNIGHT!!!!
They all made it!
Here we are on the porch at midnight
in serious sub-zero temps.
Why on earth?????

Dean takes every opportunity to buy fireworks.
This was no exception.....









(P.S.  I fought Blogger on the layout, size, postion, text, color.......this post was a pain.  I hope something comes through!!!!)










2 comments:

A*Waite said...

I have been having problems with blogger for a long time. One of my friends suggested using Google Chrome. I have been fighting switching over. Maybe that might help.

Smullin Family said...

I too had Blogger issues and started using something different (maybe Google Chrome?), so it would work. But now it will let me use Explorer again. ???