I think since we moved away, I might use the blog just to share ordinary every day shots so you can keep up with the kids and their crazies. No major events here, just life as usual....
| Happy to see daddy. |
| In his bigger bed! I've never had a baby in the bassinet as long as Jonathan was. He just about filled it up. |
| Not sure what the grump is about but isn't he still handsome? |
| We wrap up in a towel by the fire after a bath. |
| He learned how to get out, so now this is where Jonathan sleeps. (Darn it! I'm usually more careful about the sideways thing....sorry) |
| New skills!!! Thrills my heart! :o) |
| This is how we go to school now when it's 10 below outside. Snowpants included.... |
| This is how we go to the store..... |
| And sometimes wrestling happens..... |
| And sometimes "hut hut" happens. Also called "taco" = tackle :o) I don't have to tell you how thrilled Dean is to play this game. |
| Daddy usually wins |
| After missing the 1st month of Jonathan's life, Dean was quick to get busy with his baby tricks! |
| He was making really cute faces I was trying to capture. I think he's looking at the kids dancing now...... |
| Some kind of crazy sour candy happening here. I LOVE her face. Love her dimple! |
| Still a bookworm. Just like me, falls asleep with the book still open, just in case she opens her eyes and can get another line or two.... Remind me to get more pictures of Lizzy~~~ |
1 comment:
Yes...please..more..love seeing every day life. :)
Post a Comment