
*I love your squishy nose and lifted eyebrow faces.*One of your favorite hobbies is to lay on the floor by a door and open and close it over and over and over.....
*I smile when I find you sleeping on your side with one knee bent up in the air.
*You LOVE being outside and protest loudly and sadly when the door shuts and you didn't make it out.
*You notice the leaves on the trees fluttering or butterflies and birds going by and point them out with your chubby index knuckle.
*I love your squeals and giggles when your brother and sisters play with you or when daddy comes home.
*You LOVE to play ball and we LOVE that!
*You crack us up when you crawl under the step stool "tunnel" back and forth, over and over, sometimes taking it with you like a turtle's shell.
*Thank you for being the one baby that will snuggle and sleep in my arms occasionally.
*We laugh when you have 2 great toys in your hands and find one more that you want. What to do? Put one in your mouth and crawl around on your fists holding 2 toys and one sticking out of your mouth!
*We all enjoy your myriad of sound effects ~ growling, squealing, motor-boat, dadadadadada, singing (?), grunting for more of something yummy.....
We LOVE you so MUCH!!!!
Happy Happy Happy Birthday to you!!!
*I smile when I find you sleeping on your side with one knee bent up in the air.
*You LOVE being outside and protest loudly and sadly when the door shuts and you didn't make it out.
*You notice the leaves on the trees fluttering or butterflies and birds going by and point them out with your chubby index knuckle.
*I love your squeals and giggles when your brother and sisters play with you or when daddy comes home.
*You LOVE to play ball and we LOVE that!
*You crack us up when you crawl under the step stool "tunnel" back and forth, over and over, sometimes taking it with you like a turtle's shell.
*Thank you for being the one baby that will snuggle and sleep in my arms occasionally.
*We laugh when you have 2 great toys in your hands and find one more that you want. What to do? Put one in your mouth and crawl around on your fists holding 2 toys and one sticking out of your mouth!
*We all enjoy your myriad of sound effects ~ growling, squealing, motor-boat, dadadadadada, singing (?), grunting for more of something yummy.....
We LOVE you so MUCH!!!!
Happy Happy Happy Birthday to you!!!
5 comments:
Oh-h-h-h-h-h......what a beautiful post. Levi is so lucky to have you as his mommy....and to have a family that adores him so.
I love Mr. Squishy nose!
And the new family pics are super cute.
Oh my goodness, I can't believe he's 1 already!! He's such a cute little guy, I think squishy is the perfect word!
You guys sure make beautiful babies!
Happy Birthday, Little L.
Glad we got to celebrate with him! :) Also loving your new family pics, especially love the one of you and Dean. :) SO cute!
Post a Comment