one month ago:
(reason for delay: slacker mom)
So our big guy turned ONE!!!!!
Where did that year go?
It flew by so fast!
Of course we were going to celebrate.
"Hey family, wanna come over for some cake and ice cream?"
My super- awesome, talented, fun, party-planning-guru SIL says
"Wait just a minute. You need to plan a PA-ARTAY!!!"
Actually, she's way too kind and considerate to call me out like that.
It was more like hinting around at being willing to help
IF I wanted to do anything more...
Hee hee hee...
She was DYING to get her hands on this.
So grateful to her!
So we came up with some decorated cans for treats.
A cute, colorful, circle banner- (no picture = slacker)
Some paper pinwheels for the kids - (barely visible behind the popcorn)
She made that cute banner on the wall. LOVE. IT.
(reason for delay: slacker mom)
So our big guy turned ONE!!!!!
Where did that year go?
It flew by so fast!
Of course we were going to celebrate.
"Hey family, wanna come over for some cake and ice cream?"
My super- awesome, talented, fun, party-planning-guru SIL says
"Wait just a minute. You need to plan a PA-ARTAY!!!"
Actually, she's way too kind and considerate to call me out like that.
It was more like hinting around at being willing to help
IF I wanted to do anything more...
Hee hee hee...
She was DYING to get her hands on this.
So grateful to her!
So we came up with some decorated cans for treats.
A cute, colorful, circle banner- (no picture = slacker)
Some paper pinwheels for the kids - (barely visible behind the popcorn)
She made that cute banner on the wall. LOVE. IT.
And our big guy's cute shirt.
That's a 1.
Cute huh?
That baby's pretty darn cute too.
Can you see that chubby finger?
Love. It.
As he got into his gifts,
he was very much interested in the cards.
He loved reading him some birthday wishes :)
Mini-pinwheel instead of a candle.
I mean, really, why does a baby need a candle?
This is so much cuter anyway!
I mean, really, why does a baby need a candle?
This is so much cuter anyway!
No problem loving the cupcake.
Silly Boy!
5 comments:
Sweet, cute boy! Happy b-day belated style.
He is so cute!!! Looks like a fun birthday party!
Yep, that was a fast year. (or 13 mos.)
He is just a doll......so glad he came to our family!
I'm busted...you caught me. I really DID want to get my hands on Levi's birthday bash. Thanks for letting me. :)
I love his chocolate goatee(sp?).
PS-Thanks for the virtual card. Cute.
Post a Comment