6.23.2011

A Dip in the Boise River









Levi did wade in the chilly water and sit on the edge of the water and bury his toes in the sand and put sand and rocks in his mouth. I just left my camera in a dry place for those moments!






Lizzy preferred the warm, soft sand to the chilly splashes of water. When I told her to "just pee in the river" she looked at me like I'd just grown 2 more heads.







Micaela and Jackson tried fishing with their hands, then turned to fort building. I wish I'd gotten a picture of their masterpiece. Micaela dug out a pit about 3 feet deep and 3 feet in diameter and they gathered long sticks to stand up along the top of the "walls." I was impressed. Very fortress-y looking.

3 comments:

Lora Dawn said...

Oh... that wrinkle-nose pic of Levi is too cute!

What a fun day.

Tiffany Hales said...

"grown 2 more heads." LOL! I have often thought having multiple heads, as in one for each child might not be a bad idea....especially when each child is trying to get my attention AT THE SAME TIME! So I say grow some more heads!

kura2025 said...

In that second picture, Levi totally looks like Karen's little redhead! And I am loving those cheeks!!