11.19.2010

I am Thankful

I am thankful for many things.
Today I am thankful for the great teachers my kiddos have.
I am thankful that I was able to watch Micaela and her class perform
"The Giving Tree."
I am thankful for such a neat story.
I am thankful that the whole class had a lesson on the importance of being appreciative.
I am thankful that I didn't cry like a baby in front of a bunch of 3rd graders
(because that's what this story usually does to me.)




{Here is where the video is supposed to be.}



I'm having a hard time finding a way to be thankful that the video of her play won't load.
I am thankful I can post a picture instead.

I am thankful that Jackson's class had a cute, little feast.
I am thankful that Lizzy, Dean and I were invited.





I am thankful for such great kids.
I am thankful to have so much to be thankful for.

Happy Thanksgiving!

Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Lora Dawn said...

I am thankful for You.
So many details in being a mommy - - -and you keep on keeping on, in a beautiful way.