11.16.2010

Levi's New Skill











He loved it! He ate 1 tablespoon of mush.
It took him about 12 bites.



And why not end such a fun evening with a blow-out on Dad's lap?
Why Dad decided to take care of said blow-out with baby STILL on his lap is beyond me.
Maybe he knew what a cute photo opp it would give us.
Micaela kept asking "Is your leg getting wet yet?"
Lucky Dad escaped with dry pants.


Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Megan said...

SO cute!! Can't believe how fast he is growing up! I think I need to visit before he grows out of his cheeks. :)

Arianne said...

He is such a CUTE little chubby baby!! I love seeing his pictures!

Lora Dawn said...

What a doll!
He looks quite proud of his new eating option.

A*Waite said...

Very cute. Sterling, can't wait to hang with his big cousin.

Smullin Family said...

The second photo cracks me up... couldn't tell if he was going to like it. But he IS a WAITE..of course he liked it. :)

Did Dean try to steal any? j/k