Elizabeth asked if she could do my hair. She put 38 barettes in my hair and declared me "as beautiful as a princess." Jackson has to throw in his two bits. "Ya look like the maid. The opposite of princess." Thanks bud.
Well I agree with Lizzie. And the picture is super cute of both of you. The look on Lizzie's face looks like she's trying to be humble about her talent with hair. :o)
My mom used to let us style her hair..usually on a Sunday afternoon. We thought it was funny when she had to answer the door with her style still in. :)
I have not been as patient of a mommy to allow my kids to do this to me. You're a nice mommy Candice.
ROFL!! Love that Jackson! And baby L is adorable...just like the rest of your yahoos! Guess who I heard from last night? You won't guess, so I'll tell you-- Wysteria Fehr. And guess what?? They're workin on getting sealed in the temple next June. She said alot has changed and I can't wait to catch up with her!! I am so stinkin excited for them! --Almost as excited for you and your new hairdo! You totally rocked those 38 barrettes..own it, girl!
4 comments:
Well I agree with Lizzie.
And the picture is super cute of both of you. The look on Lizzie's face looks like she's trying to be humble about her talent with hair. :o)
My mom used to let us style her hair..usually on a Sunday afternoon. We thought it was funny when she had to answer the door with her style still in. :)
I have not been as patient of a mommy to allow my kids to do this to me. You're a nice mommy Candice.
ROFL!! Love that Jackson!
And baby L is adorable...just like the rest of your yahoos!
Guess who I heard from last night?
You won't guess, so I'll tell you--
Wysteria Fehr. And guess what??
They're workin on getting sealed in the temple next June. She said alot has changed and I can't wait to catch up with her!! I am so stinkin excited for them!
--Almost as excited for you and your new hairdo! You totally rocked those 38 barrettes..own it, girl!
I love the hair, fabulouso!!! Your kids are so fun and cute! Jackson is a hoot! How fun are you guys!?!
Post a Comment