9.26.2010

2 Months Old


My how time flies when you're in a sleepy, joyful delirium!

This hefty fella has changed a LOT since we brought him home.
He seems about twice his original size.
He works very hard at growing rolls and he has been very successful so far! He is sleeping better and better at night. I can almost always count on hearing from him between 4 and 5 a.m. Occasionally we still meet up at 2:00. He smiles a lot now and loves to just listen to me talk and talk and talk. He's starting to try to talk back with little sounds here and there. He's typically very content all the time. He doesn't like to have his meals delayed so he does protest loudly when that happens. He went to his first Bronco game for is 2 month birthday and did great! I have some great pictures on my phone (but can't seem to get them off my phone - they'll be on FB). He's just a healthy happy baby who makes us all smile!

Photobucket

2 comments:

Jody said...

He is so adorable!! I just want to squeeze those cheeks of his!!!!

Lora Dawn said...

The expression on his face is priceless. Like . . . . call me Bruiser and don't tell anyone I like to snuggle!