8.25.2010

Big Day

This tough dude started Kindergarten today.
He insisted on riding the bus even though his teacher wanted all parents to spend the first 20 minutes there with their child.
So I met him there.
The last thing I heard the teacher ask
(in response to a crying boy)
was "Who misses their mommy?"
Jackson did not raise his hand.
He came home very pumped about school
but not very talkative.

Doesn't this chicka look cool?
She was as excited for the bus as I was.
She spent all of breakfast giving her little bro
the run down on playground and bus rules.
She came home in love with her teacher,
naming every classmate she could remember,
and excited about the "cool rules"of her classroom:
NOD = Nose on Desk
College Student = Look like you want to learn (might be a misnomer)
Eagle Eyes and Elephant Ears seem obvious.

This cutie wanted to go but settled on getting her picture taken instead.

Waiting for the bus...

Bus stop entertainment this morning...


On another BIG note:

Here are some photos of Levi at 1 month.
He has already grown and changed so much.
I can see the beginnings of chubby rolls on his thighs.
And those cheeks. Yummo!



Lizzie ran the camera for this one.
I had taken some of her with Levi and kept telling her to put her chin on the Boppy.
Guess what she told me to do?




Photobucket

4 comments:

Tammy and Brian Family said...

So cute!!!! He is just the cutest baby! I love how so ready Jackson was! He is so fun! I am so excited our kiddos are in the same class!

Lora Dawn said...

I have some kisses saved up for the Levi cheeks!
So glad to get the scoop on how the school kids did.

Ward Family said...

Oh my goodness...those big kids! That little one is so darling! Kiss those cheeks for me too! You look marvelous!

Jill said...

Your kids are SO cute and they're getting SO big.