The reason I wanted The Beast removed in the first place
was so that we could then work on having
a level sidewalk and a better lawn.
We still don't have level sidewalks or a lawn.
Here's what we do have.....
The original uneven sidewalk smashed to pieces
from falling chunks of The Beast.
was so that we could then work on having
a level sidewalk and a better lawn.
We still don't have level sidewalks or a lawn.
Here's what we do have.....
The original uneven sidewalk smashed to pieces
from falling chunks of The Beast.

A mailbox with battle scars.





3 comments:
Oh, that's ALL you have to do... not much. NOT! I feel overwhelmed for you. :)
Sounds like our house! Ugh. Good luck with that!
I say let's use up some of that wood, and have a solid bonfire in the church fire pit. :) S'MORES!! Sounds like a party to me.
Post a Comment