4.23.2010

On the Positive Side

It's no secret that our yard has more than its fair share of problems.
It's also no secret that I complain about some of those a lot.
I don't enjoy complaining.
So it's time for me to focus on
the positive aspects of our crappy yard.


This gorgeous arrangement was done for me
by my great Mom and my great girls.
I now have a pretty pot on the door step
with beautiful flowers in it.

The renters who lived here for 6 years
did one thing right:
they planted bulbs.

We have 7 or 8 too many trees on this property,
3 of which are dead and costly to....
Ooops. Not supposed to complain.
THIS tree's blossoms are gorgeous and smell SO good.

This small area by the driveway is not landscaped at all
and has provided L and J with hours and hours
of digging joy.
Look at L handle that shovel!

See? It's not that bad.



Photobucket

5 comments:

Lora Dawn said...

I'm lookin at the barely there flip flop footwear for pushing the shovel. What a girlie farmer!

A corner for digging - - - -I think its a great entertainer.

And I've got my eye on your baby counter - - - almost down to 100 days. Hello, baby!

Momza said...

Are you guys still living in Nampa?

Momza said...

p.s. I love the flowers...we got 18" of snow today.

angela said...

yea, for the bulb planting renters

A*Waite said...

I was just admiring your flowers yesterday. I know your big tree is a pain, but the swing and climbing are great I am sure.