My prayers go out for you and your family as you gather to honor your grandpa. I love you.
I am sorry for your loss, you guys are in my thoughts and prayers.
I'm so sorry, Candice. Would you believe that my grandpa just barely passed away, too? Grandpa's are so wonderful! Love you!
Candice grandpas are special. You are lucky to know yours so well. we didn't get much time with our Arizona grandpa's Nice photos of him.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
My prayers go out for you and your family as you gather to honor your grandpa. I love you.
I am sorry for your loss, you guys are in my thoughts and prayers.
I'm so sorry, Candice. Would you believe that my grandpa just barely passed away, too? Grandpa's are so wonderful! Love you!
Candice grandpas are special. You are lucky to know yours so well. we didn't get much time with our Arizona grandpa's Nice photos of him.
Post a Comment