Wow, what a brave little three year old!
Are pike and eel what they call themselves? I know what an eel is, but I'm just guessing that a pike is a fish. :) Yes, I'm Dean's sister...although he may be embarrassed to claim me.Love the peeking over the edge shot. So cute.
You're so funny Alisha. You are proudly claimed!At the Y all the classes have a fishy name. Micaela is in the Guppy class now. Just a way to organize and separate each level more creatively than level 1, 2, 3 etc...
Ah-ha! I like that.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Wow, what a brave little three year old!
Are pike and eel what they call themselves?
I know what an eel is, but I'm just guessing that a pike is a fish. :) Yes, I'm Dean's sister...although he may be embarrassed to claim me.
Love the peeking over the edge shot. So cute.
You're so funny Alisha. You are proudly claimed!
At the Y all the classes have a fishy name. Micaela is in the Guppy class now. Just a way to organize and separate each level more creatively than level 1, 2, 3 etc...
Ah-ha! I like that.
Post a Comment