3.10.2010

We're Having A.....

I told the kids that they would know
if it was a brother or sister
as soon as they saw the color
of their dessert.

This is what they saw.....

















And now you know too! We're expecting a very healthy baby boy! We couldn't be more excited!
st patty siggy

11 comments:

Brits said...

YAY! Congrats! I'm so excited for you!

Arianne said...

That's great, congrats!

Lora Dawn said...

Hurrah, Hurrah! Especially for the "healthy"!

Tara H said...

Congratulations! I love it when people get the gender they were hoping for!!

Smullin Family said...

Yay! Sooo excited that Jackson's prayers have been answered. Now let's go shopping!!!

Smullin Family said...

PS- Love the cupcake annoucement!

Megan said...

Yay!!! Congratulations! I am so excited for you!

A*Waite said...

Yeah, I am so happy it is a boy!

Candice said...

Thank you everyone....we are just thrilled!

Momza said...

two of each!!! SCORE!! yay for Jackson!

KarenWaite said...

Yay!!! So exciting...and what yummy-looking cupcakes!