Boy vote here
My vote is also BOY... but a baby girl would be so fun to dress! :)
I'm voting boy!
I'm thinking another girl. Just to be different. :) But I'll hope for a boy for you as well.
I vote boy!
Hmm, I'm horrible at guesses. I just wish you good luck for a healthy baby!
I can't even guess my own babies right....so I'm just going to say - Have fun tomorrow!
It's Wednesday! I hope all is well! I'm waiting...
Post a Comment
8 comments:
Boy vote here
My vote is also BOY... but a baby girl would be so fun to dress! :)
I'm voting boy!
I'm thinking another girl. Just to be different. :) But I'll hope for a boy for you as well.
I vote boy!
Hmm, I'm horrible at guesses. I just wish you good luck for a healthy baby!
I can't even guess my own babies right....so I'm just going to say - Have fun tomorrow!
It's Wednesday! I hope all is well! I'm waiting...
Post a Comment