3.11.2010

My Crush

I don't think I've ever really had a crush on anyone, except Dean, and although that took AWHILE it was worth it. My teenage walls were never covered with posters of Christian Slater or Kirk Cameron. My locker was never plastered with magazine clippings of NKOTB. I didn't primp for 4th hour when so-and-so and I had class. It all seemed a little silly. I didn't get it.






Until him.


(sigh)

Isn't he dreamy?
When he walks right by me on game day
my heart skips a beat.
When he's on TV or radio interviews
I insist everyone else be silent.

You should know that my husband
knows about,
understands,
and totally endorses this crush I have.
He may even share it.

So you can just try to imagine
the THRILL that shot through me
when I was given this:


My step-mom was able to get this baby for me!
THANK YOU TONA!!!

Thank goodness Aunt Susie was there to point him out to her!

Now I have something to plaster to my wall.


st patty siggy

6 comments:

Megan said...

That is so COOL!! You are so funny! I wish Jered and I could share a crush...wonder who it'd be though...hmmm. :p

Tara H said...

that is SO AWESOME and hilarious. I think he's dreamy too. "practically perfect in every way" . . .
The way my dad talks about him, I think he shares you guy's crush too . . ok, at least a deep respect for how he handles the press and the game.

Jannae said...

will it ruin it if i tell you he reminds me of billy bob thornton?
congrats on another boy!

Smullin Family said...

That's so awesome! Thank goodness for Aunt Susie. :)

Candice said...

@Jannae: NOTHING could ruin this crush! Billy Bob? really? don't see it. But that's funny....

Celeste said...

haha Candice you already know that I share this crush with you.