Isn't she adorable? She's smart, funny, sweet, silly, feisty....everything a 4 year old should be.
We love cousin Audrey!
THEN....
She came to Jackson's birthday party and brought the first one.
So when Grandma takes Jackson shopping for his birthday a few days later and asks, "What sounds fun?" Of course Jackson decides to add to his collection.
She came to Jackson's birthday party and brought the first one.
So when Grandma takes Jackson shopping for his birthday a few days later and asks, "What sounds fun?" Of course Jackson decides to add to his collection.
What are they? Bakugans. How do you say it? I have no idea but I've been required to have a 3 hour discussion about them every day for 2 weeks or so and my head hurts. I feel like I did in Calculus trying to learn derivatives. Powers, attributes, Gs, oh my!
3 weeks ago we didn't have any. Today we go back and forth between having 8 or having 9 and missing one of the small ones. Good riddance possible missing little Bakugan! Look: Lizzy's being sucked into the madness!
You know, it's not really the toys that are bothering me. It's the video. Yes, it's a show.
And Grandma bought him the movie.
89 minutes long.
And I'm supposed to reenact it all.
Thanks Audrey.
And Grandma bought him the movie.
89 minutes long.
And I'm supposed to reenact it all.
Thanks Audrey.

7 comments:
We gave Echo some small ones for her birthday. I am SURE, however, that they are played with very differently here (by girls)! I had no idea there was a movie! Good luck!
Hahah, I love it. Yes, Audrey thought it was a good idea, and ultimately chose it...but it was one of her Mom's suggestions after seeing 2 boys huddled around where they were kept at the store. So, I take responsibility as well! Sorry to start such an obsession! I had no idea they were so cool (and the show was so lame). :)
the kids at my school pronounce it
bock'- you- gone
I feel your pain, Candace. I had very similar feelings when Bakugan first invaded my home. Now it's just one more boy thing I don't "get". :) They are kind of ingenious little toys. My boys know better than to ask me to play with them, though. That would be way beyond my ability!
If you want, you can blame Treyson too. I think Treyson may have introduced Bakugans to Jackson...
Treyson told me that Jackson wanted Baukugans for his birthday(about 100 times). I asked him if Jackson even knew what Baukugans were..Oh yes, he had played with Treyson's and had put in a request for his birthday gift. Me, being the mean mom I am and already having other gifts in my stash, settled on the more boring "time capsule". Sorry Jackson. So you can blame Treyson, but not me... I didn't give in, even after 100 times. :)
PS- So sorry you have to put up with the video. That would drive me crazy too.
PPS- If you don't want to add to your Bakugan family, don't tell Gpa Waite..cuz he's been educated and LOVES to give them to his grandsons. :)
haha you are so funny Candice! I love the way you describe this. I miss your face in relief society.
Arrrrrruuuuugggg COUSINS! Mark's cousin Weston gifted Mark this wonderful toy for Christmas, of which I have never heard of, but Mark sure knew exactly what it was when he opened it, and now had DEMANDED more!
Post a Comment