
...our baby boy was born! "Here's your toddler" were the doctor's exact words as he handed this precious baby to me. He was a pretty big boy with huge, dark eyes, chubby cheeks and thigh rolls already showing.

We named him Jackson, my Grandma's nickname for my Grandpa Jack.

We love you Jackson. We are so grateful Heavenly Father sent you to our family. Your imagination entertains us. Your loving nature blesses us every day. And your big, brown eyes still melt your mommy's heart every day.
4 comments:
Amen.
I love that precious kiddo. His eyes melt my heart, too. I love hearing what comes out of his world-watching brain!
He's such a handsome kiddo. And such a big baby! Happy Birthday!
He is such a sweet, fun kid. I almost couldn't believe that the title said "5 years ago." That seems like so long! But wow, time has flown by!
Happy Birthday Jackson!
Nice background. I was hoping you'd screw it up and I'd have to come save you before I leave town!
Post a Comment