Despite what Dean's face might seem to be saying,
(He was smiling when he first looked up. Really!
I think he knew where this picture might land.)
he offered to help me with the work I had to do Saturday morning.
He picked bathrooms.
Micaela offered to help him.
So sweet!
Especially since this is my least favorite job!
Thank you Dean and Micaela!
(He was smiling when he first looked up. Really!
I think he knew where this picture might land.)
he offered to help me with the work I had to do Saturday morning.
He picked bathrooms.
Micaela offered to help him.
So sweet!
Especially since this is my least favorite job!
Thank you Dean and Micaela!

3 comments:
Surely that's a face asking for more opportunities to serve you!
Quite typical of Dean... the face, not the bathroom cleaning. :)
That's really funny, because right now bathrooms are also Tim's "chore" at our house. What can I say...I hate cleaning bathrooms too. Good job, Dean! It's always nice to have a willing (though it's hard to tell by the face?) helper. :)
Post a Comment