10.30.2009

A Halloween Birthday

Happy Halloween Birthday to Jackson!

When Jackson started seeing all of the Halloween goodies in the stores he kept asking if we could have that at his birthday. When I explained that all of those things would be gone before his November birthday he quickly asked if we could move his party up so it could be a Halloween one. I have never done much more than serve cake and ice cream to family. Thank goodness we have a fun Aunt who agreed to help Jackson's mom come up with a bit more than cake!




Magic Wands (Thanks A. and cousins :)

Graveyard Dip (Again, thank you!)

Worms ~ the kids wouldn't touch these until I whispered "it's just Jell-O" to 2 boys and they ate some. The rest were convinced it was safe.


Eyeballs

Franken-pops

The idea that got it all started ~ "Can I have a graveyard birthday cake?"


Photobucket

7 comments:

Brits said...

OH MY GOSH! DID YOU BLOG?? It's a miracle!!

Fun party! Wish I could've eaten some of that cake!

Smullin Family said...

The cake was de-lish... and the party was awesome! Thanks for letting us help..it was our pleasure..uh, slight obsesssion.

Happy early birthday Jackson!

PS-Your close-up photos are awesome. I need a new camera.

Momza said...

Wow...you are a very creative Mommy! Everything looked amazing!
Happy Birthday Jackson!

Melanie said...

Cute stuff! Those worms do look a little too realistic. :) Happy Birthday Jackson!

Horsley5 said...

Oh man! Those are the cutest ideas for a Birthday party/ Halloween party I have ever seen!! I love the game ideas - those definitely beat our find the hidden horseshoes in the yard game from last April!!

A*Waite said...

What a fun party! I am sure there will be more requests from Jackson for a Halloween Birthday party. Happy Birthday Jackson!!

Amy said...

Wow! What a fun party! I love all the fun food ideas.