7.08.2009

Nightgowns

Who knew such happiness could be found in some shiny, red, clearance fabric?
These girls danced around and around in these once I finished them. Heidi taught me how to make Lizzy's at our sewing class then I made Micaela's the next day at home. Micaela was the happiest I've seen her in a year or two! Amazing. She hugged me over and over and everything I asked of her in getting ready for bed was answered with a "Yes Mom."
I'll be sewing nightgowns for the next 11 years if that's all it takes to make her that happy!




Photobucket
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

jandhjohnson said...

Now you understand why I've made so many, eh? :-)

Lora Dawn said...

Wow---what a splendid side benefit. And they both are so cute in that smashing shiny sleepwear.

Smullin Family said...

Way to go Super Mom! (It's hard to predict what can make a kiddo happy.)

Sooo cute and fabulessly shiny!

I want a sewing session/lesson from you. Where do I sign up?

Tiffany Hales said...

How darling!