Since we blew all of our fireworks up on the 3rd of July, when the 4th came we decided to go to someone else's show. We chose the City of Middleton on a good reference from a friend and the more-than-likely smaller crowd than Boise's show. We chose wisely. We packed the back of the truck with sleeping bags, pillows and a bean bag chair. We packed a picnic and some games and books to pass the time. We had a great time! The show was great! When ash and debris started falling on us we wondered if we weren't a little too close. No one was hurt and we all enjoyed the bright colors and loud booms! This may be our new tradition.
This is Jackson and our friend Ashlyn getting sleepy at the end.


5 comments:
Jackson is so grown up--what a handsome kiddo! You all look great!
Fun!
We went to Storey Park. They had live music, bouncy houses, a little bit of concessions and fireworks set off by Meridian Speedway (or at least it seemed it was coming from that way). There were people there, but it wasn't TOO crowded. Maybe cuz it was the first year?
We had a "maybe we're too close" firework experience in Spokane. Have we ever told you about that? Not that much fun.
I love your sweet faces.
Middleton was awesome, huh?
And I think it could possibly save our kids a whole lot of heart ache if we just hooked them up...they're cute together! ;)
I didn't know Middleton put on such a good show. I usually go out to Melba but I LOVE being close enough for ash to fall on you!!
Post a Comment