The other day I got off the phone and couldn't find Elizabeth. I asked Jackson where his sis was. "I dunno. She's gone." Great. I checked all her usual places. Flushing things down the toilet? Nope. Playing in my makeup? Nope. Dumping a whole bottle of shampoo down the drain again? Nope. Throwing sewing pins all over the floor? Nope. Hiding in the pantry eating cereal? Nope. Sorting through big sisters treasures? Nope. Pulling all the wipes out of their bags? Nope. Where on earth is she? I felt like I had looked everywhere a little Lizzy could go. My next thought was to check the van - so much to do in there! I didn't have to go that far. As I opened the door to the laundry room I found her. She had gotten a piece of paper and scissors, parked herself next to Roxy, and proceeded to cut the paper and chat with Roxy, explaining the fine art of cutting slits on edges of paper.
2.12.2009
Where in the world?
The other day I got off the phone and couldn't find Elizabeth. I asked Jackson where his sis was. "I dunno. She's gone." Great. I checked all her usual places. Flushing things down the toilet? Nope. Playing in my makeup? Nope. Dumping a whole bottle of shampoo down the drain again? Nope. Throwing sewing pins all over the floor? Nope. Hiding in the pantry eating cereal? Nope. Sorting through big sisters treasures? Nope. Pulling all the wipes out of their bags? Nope. Where on earth is she? I felt like I had looked everywhere a little Lizzy could go. My next thought was to check the van - so much to do in there! I didn't have to go that far. As I opened the door to the laundry room I found her. She had gotten a piece of paper and scissors, parked herself next to Roxy, and proceeded to cut the paper and chat with Roxy, explaining the fine art of cutting slits on edges of paper.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
At least it was paper . . .this time! I love when I find them chatting away with the animals - it's so cute. I'm always finding Paige singing to her horse!
Post a Comment