2.02.2009

Jackie Chan in Idaho?

We have a CD in our car that has this song on it. I never thought to check YouTube for it. Last night we were all doing a puzzle and Micaela started singing this song (she's heard it at least 78 times). Then we had this conversation:

M: "I don't know what Jackie Jan looks like."
Me: "You mean Chan?"
M: "Huh?"
Me: "His name is Jackie CHAN."
M: "Oh. Well, what does he look like?"
Dean: "He looks like Shane." (Our friend Shane's heritage is actually Japanese, but close enough?)
M: "So he's from where Shane is from?"
Me: "Well, if the song said he was Japanese then he would be from Japan. But the song says he's Taiwanese so that would make him froooom.....?"
M: "Malad?"

Christie and Troy, any Jackie Chan sightings your way?

4 comments:

Christie Quirl said...

So no, we have not seen Jackie Chan. But tell Micaela I will keep a look out for him. You never know?!?!?!

KarenWaite said...

That is funny....I haven't seen Jackie Chan...but at Christmas I saw the person who wrote the words to that song! (My brother)

A*Waite said...

It is funny how little minds work.

Hi! I'm Jeni (Jen, Jennifer, or Mom) said...

That is so funny. Where does she come up with this stuff!

Where did you get that song? I've never heard it before.

I love Jackie Chan!