Whoa, I swear I know one of those guys! The short one, third from the left looks just like George, my roommates old boyfriend. But if these guys were founded in 1996 that doesn't fit... Also, the blog seriously so blessed is a satire on Mormon Mommy blogs. It's totally fake, which makes it pretty funny. She exaggerates all the very Mormony things, and I think it's pretty funny.
YES! If there's a drop of snow on the road I don't want to drive. It took me over an hour to make it home from work today because I was going 5 mph. I'd much rather be a happy passenger. :)
8 comments:
That was fun! I've heard the Voice Male version of it (in fact, I own it), but I've never seen it performed.
That was awesome!
That was great! I loved it.
Whoa, I swear I know one of those guys! The short one, third from the left looks just like George, my roommates old boyfriend. But if these guys were founded in 1996 that doesn't fit...
Also, the blog seriously so blessed is a satire on Mormon Mommy blogs. It's totally fake, which makes it pretty funny. She exaggerates all the very Mormony things, and I think it's pretty funny.
On a scale of 1 to 10, how worried should I be that my name came up?
That was so fun! I miss choir stuff...
YES! If there's a drop of snow on the road I don't want to drive. It took me over an hour to make it home from work today because I was going 5 mph. I'd much rather be a happy passenger. :)
That was COOL! Rylee fixed our computer sound so I could finally enjoy it. (It wasn't much fun without audio.) :o)
Post a Comment