12.10.2008

4 down....1 to go?

I hope not.

Tuesday morning it was Elizabeth right as she was waking up.

Tuesday night is was Micaela a little after bed time.

This morning it was Dean as he got ready for work.

This afternoon it was Jackson just as he got up from a rest.

Will the depth of my revulsion to vomit keep me from succumbing? We shall see...

5 comments:

Brits said...

Oh that's awful! (But still kind of made me laugh). Do you need anything? Right now I can offer some pink eye courtesy of Golds Gym, but you probably don't want that...

Chris and Shelly said...

Oh no! I just hope you aren't catching the Angell's Croup (spelling?) hang in there! And thanks for the hair advice:)

KarenWaite said...

Shoot, so that's where Katelyn got the pink eye! I'm so sorry you guys are sick, it seems like a horrible "sick" season. Chicken pox is going around our ward...I'm hoping it will pass right over us...

Jill said...

Ugh. Good luck. I hope you don't get sick as well.

Megan said...

Tis the season! Hope you don't get it! The vomit virus is the WORST EVER!!! Anything but that!!! Hang in there!