Our Ward put on a great evening! We met for a Chili cook off at 6. Crock pot after crock pot after crock pot of Chili. Delicious! I think the Barclays won. Then they judged costumes in 4 age groups, Jr. Primary, Sr. Primary, Youth, and adults. Finally we headed out to the parking lot for the trunk to trunk begging. At first Elizabeth was quite annoyed that I would drag her to a stranger and try to pull her cute pumpkin bag away from her. Rude! After 3 strangers put candy in her bag and let her keep it then I couldn't keep up with her. She did a little happy dance each time she got some loot. Pretty cute. We had a great time. Considering that their mother goes brain dead when she has to think of a costume I think they looked pretty great. They won the contest at our house!FancyNancy...................Spiderman....................Bumblebee


The Marks made a ring toss game.My little buddy Levi Angell was looking great!
Kim Warren had a kitty litter the kids had to find their candy in. Isn't she great!
There was this weird guy with long, pink hair ...my kids seemed to like him!
Here's some other fun shots....


This is Gross and Cute at the same time. How is that? Or is it just cute to me?
I don't even know what to say.
IT WON'T EVEN FIT! SHE'S USING HER FINGER TO HOLD IT ALL IN!Our philosophy for now is to let them go hog wild that night and the next day. Most of it's gone then and we don't have to drag it out much longer. They did go nuts! Liz wanted everything opened which meant a lot ended up in the garbage . Jackson did his usual sorting of what he likes and doesn't like and Dean ended up with handfuls. Micaela likes to savor things and so she ate a little here and a little there and thus still has a hefty bag. My favorite candy moment came this morning when we put Jackson's bowl of Cheerios in front of him and before anyone could react he dumped a box of Dots into it. Hey, they're kind of fruity, right?


7 comments:
Haha! I love that she has to hold it all in.
You're a nice mom. Rusty and I have eaten more of our kid's candy than they have.
The face paint on Spiderman is outstanding!
Yes they all look like winners to me.
Cute kids! And I LOVE trunk-or-treating. So quick and safe. What did you dress up as Candice?
Fun costumes! Cute kids! I'm always looking for ways to enhance my breakfast cereals, maybe 'll give this dots thing a try.
Sounds like you guys had a fun night! Good job with the costumes, they looked great!
I love the faces! They are so cute!
Jackson and the dots crack me up!!
Post a Comment