
So we headed over to my Mom's to watch the game Saturday when what should I find but my sister and her family visiting from Malad! It wasn't meant to be a surprise but Mom forgot to tell me and Christie and I hadn't talked, so...Surprise! Fun for me! It's not even my birthday or
anything! It was so great to see her and her family and how much her girls are growing! Wow. Abby and Emma are so cute and sweet. I wish I got to see them more often. That group of cousins doesn't get to play together very often so there were lots of squeals and giggles. Jackson does so good with all those girls. Still, I'm gonna start letting him
bring a friend to those gatherings. And to top it all off the Broncos ran all over those Aggies. What a perfect night!
anything! It was so great to see her and her family and how much her girls are growing! Wow. Abby and Emma are so cute and sweet. I wish I got to see them more often. That group of cousins doesn't get to play together very often so there were lots of squeals and giggles. Jackson does so good with all those girls. Still, I'm gonna start letting him
bring a friend to those gatherings. And to top it all off the Broncos ran all over those Aggies. What a perfect night!
3 comments:
We missed you at volleyball. I realize it was temple night and election night, but I'm still disappointed that you don't have the same priorities as the rest of us. ;)
So you started volleyball night, right? What would it take to have a coed ultimate frisbee Saturday?
Ha! Thanks Brits. Uh...I'll work on that priority problem I have ;)
hey i found your blog! and i didnt know you had family in malad! i've heard that "everyone knows someone from malad" and i'm thinking its true. we go to malad all the time to see my grandparents and aunts and uncles - what a fun surprise for you!
Post a Comment