10.22.2008

Wonder Woman

We went to the Y today. The kids to child watch and me to Cardio Kick (kickboxing). For part of the morning they let the 3+ year-olds out of the center to play in the gym or on the rock wall. Then they go by the exercise room to get drinks. He sees me slugging away at this bag and I wish you could have seen those big brown eyes. I think for a minute he thought I was Wonder Woman and that made my whole day. His eyes were HUGE and his smile looked like he was in awe! Like, "I can't believe my mom is punching things! Wow!" I must have looked pretty tough. Maybe now he'll think twice about drawing with my lipstick or dumping entire jars of fish food in Salmon's tiny tank! :)

4 comments:

Tory said...

That is so cute. You are Wonder Woman! What a wonderful thing for him to see. :)

A*Waite said...

You are his hero! I am sure he will think twice... well then again, he is Dean's son. Maybe not.

Hi! I'm Jeni (Jen, Jennifer, or Mom) said...

You crack me up! You're son is so cute!

Smullin Family said...

Candice, You did it! Your blog looks AWESOME! Great job!