10.17.2008

Bath Tub Fun

A couple of days ago Elizabeth was trying to resist getting out of the tub. As I reached for her she kept stepping back. She backed all the way and ended up slipping. She didn't really fall, she more slid down that back sloped part of the tub, so she was kind of reclined when she hit the water. She went in up to her neck but her arms pushing against the sides stopped her there. The shocked look on her face quickly turned into a huge smile and she squealed "Sliiiiide!!" Bath time hasn't been the same since.

5 comments:

Tory said...

That is just too funny! I can totally see her doing it too, her face lighting up! Oh, to be a kid again and be able to slide in the tub!

Melanie said...

That totally made me laugh out loud! How funny.

Horsley5 said...

Just wait until you take one out and the other starts jumping from the corners like a diving board. Or you walk back in and ask for the washcloth and the kid points to the ceiling. See - it could be worse!

Keep the stories coming!

Jill said...

Candice! It's so fun that you're blogging now.

What did you think of those Twilight book? I ploughed through those on bedrest.

Ward Family said...

Sounds so fun! I can actually remember fun times in the tub as a small child. We always got in trouble for soaking the floor!