I Have Been Tagged...by Amy
What I was doing 10 years ago...
1. Living in Perpignan, France.
2. Knocking on doors.
3. Sharing the Book of Mormon
4. Speaking French
5. Living with Soeur Patricia Simmonds, the coolest Sista in the world!
6. Getting ready to come home.
7. Worrying about why I hadn't heard from Dean in 3 months.
5 things on my to-do list today...
1. Visiting Teaching
2. Pick up cookie dough
3. Make Dean's birthday cake
4. Grocery shopping
5. Hit the volley ball a few times
5 of my favorite snacks...
1. Cheese and crackers
2. cookie dough
3. fresh fruit
4. Popcorn
5. cinnamon bears
5 Jobs I've had...
1. River Guide
2. Waitress
3. Fab C operator at Micron
4. Substitute Teacher
5. Photo Booth owner
5 things I would do with a million dollars...
1. Pay off our house
2. Pay off our parents' homes
3. Take my hubby to his dream destination ~ Costa Rica
4. Get my food storage ~ including building a place for it, all the wheat, water, wheat grinder, etc. Everything.
5. Secretly give money to those struggling (wouldn't
that be fun) and of course donate (I like this one Amy. Can I do it too?)
5 things that made me laugh this week...
1. Listening to Elizabeth say, "Go orange, blue! FOOOOOOTBALL!!!"over and over and over again in her crib 1/2 an hour after we had put her down.
2. The volleyball girls and their giggles.
3. Jackson telling Amy that she didn't love noodles because she loves Jerry.
4. Watching a video of Dean on You Tube singing I'm too Sexy for my shirt.
5. The primary program at church on Sunday.
5 people I tag, to answer these same questions....
1. Alisha
2. Amber
3. Mindy
4. Nici
5. Tara
6. Whoever else want to join the fun.
4 comments:
Hey you are a real blogger! New too, how fun! I just started last March and I still feel new : ) If I do your list tag, I may put a disclaimer on there that I am doing it ONLY because you are one of my favorite people and new at blogging! ha ha
I am so excited to see you're blogging! I have been secretly wanting you to do it for a long time - so I can feel like we're catching up - somewhat :) Yeah!!
Hey Candice! This is Melanie Nelson, Aaron's wife. I found your blog through Alisha's. I hope you don't mind if I add you to my friend list. Love the blog and news of your family!
I wanna see that YouTube performance by Dean. How do I find it..get there? I need a good laugh.
Post a Comment