Once upon a time Princess Elizabeth had two slightly wiggly front teeth - the bottom 2.
They stayed only slightly wiggly.
Then their big teeth replacements started to grow behind them and yet they remained only slightly wiggly.
Big ones grew and grew and grew and little ones stayed and stayed and stayed until at last she had 4 front, middle teeth on the bottom - all fully in.
Like a shark.
This was her condition for about 6 months.
Last Friday Dean sat on her and yanked those little babies out.
Well, it wasn't quite that awful, but pretty close. Liz was NOT happy. "I'm not ready, I'm SCAAAARED!"
Oh well. Out they came!
"Hey, that wasn't so bad! Hey! I can't believe they're out! They're out! Yay!!!"
3 comments:
Sometimes you just gotta sit on them and yank. :)
Hannah did the same thing. She got one of the teeth out finally, but the other front tooth is hanging there, with the full grown one sitting behind it. Glad to know that it isn't just my house.
Lizzie, the Brave.
The big teeth were looking fine when I peeked in her mouth last weekend.
So good to see you all.
Post a Comment