Today Levi had to say good bye to a good friend -
and partner in crime.
He's had some sticky fingers for a few weeks now,
sticky as in taking what's not his,
not his meaning it's Daddy's.
Daddy has a bowl on his night stand where he puts all his loose change.
It's quite full now,
so maybe Levi was being helpful.
He loves to sneak in there,
grab a fistful of coins (for him that's about 3 coins)
and run out with a huge grin saying "hep" (help).
The help he needed was getting Mr. Pig down so he could put the coins in.
Today as I was lifting him up while he lifted Mr. Pig to put him back,
(I guess I'm guilty too - an accomplice)
Mr. Pig fell to his death.
Levi said "Uh-oh" but seemed unconcerned beyond the mess.
He'll probably have more issues with this loss
once he has his next fistful and nowhere to put it.
He has accumulated almost $8 at this point.
Should I return it to it's rightful owner
or conitnue my accomplice role and stash it for him?

No comments:
Post a Comment