10.18.2011

A Hunting We All Go

It's deer season in these here parts!

Jackson got to go one evening.
He felt so big!



When Jackson and Dean were unsuccessful
Dean asked for me to go with him for his birthday.
When we found a snake on the road
the trip was already worth it to Dean.



The mighty hunter and the beautiful forest.

Photo opp: I never shot it.

After 2 hours of traipsing through the woods
we were without a deer
but glad for the time together
in the great outdoors we love.(Dean's going one more time before the season ends...
stay tuned for part 2)

2 comments:

Smullin Family said...

You and Dean are such a compatable couple..perfect for eachother. He's one lucky guy to have a wife who likes sports and will go camping/hunting with him.
I'm so glad he married you. I love you.. you are awesome!

A*Waite said...

Looks like fun. We have had the perfect fall weather for enjoying the outdoors.