Almost all of us loved it!
Liz is pretty upset. You can see the parking lot in the background. We're barely on the trail.
She's sad because she wants to hike with me but I'm running ahead trying to get pictures
of this one. A true outdoors lover. Completely comfortable way off on her own.
I never got closer than this once she got ahead of us.
After getting the shots I could of everyone, I quit trying to catch Kayla and held Lizzy's hand.
Happy at last!
We spent the rest of our hike together singing nursery rhymes with her own outdoorsy interpretation. I think this is her singing "Mary had a big bad wolf who's fur was gray as stone." I'm thinking she's not all that comfortable in the hills. She also thought of "The great big tarantula climbed up the fence post" and "Baa, baa black bear, have you any honey."
The rest of the crew were waiting for us in the parking lot when we finally finished the trail.
All's well that ends well, right?
2 comments:
Love the "happy at last" shot of Lizzy. So pretty.
What a fun spread of family pictures. Dean really looks in his element, too!
Post a Comment