6.19.2011

He's Our Dad!!

Dean is amazing.
He does so much for us.
We tried to tell him how much we appreciate him.

This is how he found his truck at 6:30 this morning
(no, he did not get breakfast in bed)
when he was leaving for his meetings.
The rain had ruined some of the kids' art work
but he got the idea.



We had church and some visiting with our dads.

Then we shared some gifts with Dean.
Micaela gave him a Michael Jackson poster.
Jackson made 3 coupons good for Dean to take Jackson to work to help him.
Lizzy just knew he needed some new play-doh.
Levi shared some Gatorade with his Dad.
I gave him a Bronco shirt.

Since Dean was in a different ward during the primary's musical number
The kids gave him a private concert:

"My daddy is my favorite pal,
and I help him every day.
It's plain to see I want to be like him in every way.
He teaches me that honesty is best in all I do.
I'm very glad that he's my Dad,
and I know he loves me too!"

We BBQ'd some yummy food.

Then loved on Dad.


Happy Father's Day Dean!!!!
WE LOVE YOU!!!

3 comments:

Candice said...

Merci beaucoup!!!....Dean

Lora Dawn said...

What a smashing hood ornament!

Wonderful post, Candice.
Love the pictures.

angela said...

I think that's was such a cute idea painting the car. All the other gifts were creative and thoughtful too. What a fun family you have.