Lizzy was "helping" me in the kitchen
and found our bucket of cookie cutters.
"What are these for?"
Wow.
How does she not know what these are for?
When is the last time I made sugar cookies?
Really?
Wow.
Obviously it was necessary to make some
CREAM CHEESE SUGAR COOKIES!
I gave them each a blob of dough to cut.
I let them each pick a frosting color to make.
(At first I thought Light Brown, Orange and Teal were strange choices
but I actually like them all together! Stylish AND Yummy!)
We decided to frost them using
frosting bags and different tips.
They did a great job!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
My kids LOVE cereal for breakfast.
Or for Dinner.
Or anytime!
Once in awhile they ask for
BANANA SPLITS
for breakfast.
Bananas of course.
The ice cream becomes yogurt and/or peanut butter.
The syrupy toppings become fruit and/or granola.
Occasionally they get sprinkles or whipped cream.
I feel good sending them off to school with this in their tummies.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
For St. Patty's day I found this
FRUIT RAINBOW
idea in a book my MIL gave me.
The look on my kids' faces when they saw this
made all my tooth pick wounds
ALMOST
seem worth it!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
After 5 or so "flat-as-pancakes" batches of
CHOCOLATE CHIP COOKIES
I reached out to my FB friends for help.
I used all the great ideas they shared
and FINALLY.....voila!
Thank you friends!
4 comments:
Awww, this post is making me HUNGRY!..and it's after 8 and not a FREE day. :)
I know what you mean Alisha! But the "Banana Split" and the Rainbow Fruit are A-OK!!! :)
That rainbow is stunning.
What a yummy post!
It looks like a catepillar climbing into your bowl.. Still yummy looking. Great job on the perfect cookie.
Post a Comment