4.06.2011

Babysitting Defined

Every once in awhile I need a hand.
Bathrooms to clean,
bills to pay,
calls to make,
lessons to prepare,
FB statuses to check.
You know,
important stuff.

These are times I often call for backup ~
on Levi's behalf.

I have some very willing helpers around here.
I tell them I need them to help Levi be happy
while I get some things done.

They call this "babysitting."




As you can see,
Babysitting means to cover the babysittee
from head to toe
with toys.
Next you commence your own game of
Indiana Jones or
Spies or
Army Wars or
Queen Lizzy and her Lackey
in or around the vicinity of the babysittee.

He is entertained by their commotion
and incapacitated by the pile of toys.

Babysitting.

This makes me wonder what happens around here when we get a sitter....

4 comments:

Tiffany Hales said...

ha, ha, that is just wayyy too funny!

Lora Dawn said...

Baby looks stunned . . . . but not unhappy.
I'm thinkin' the babysitters get some points for that. :o)

Tammy and Brian Family said...

That's awesome! Cute little sweeties!

angela said...

That's a good definition of babysitting. It works.