4.07.2011

8 Months and FUNNY!

We took so many pictures of baby this month. Here are just a few.




I wish the pictures could capture the hilarity of this night.
He has a pirate earring in his mouth.
He kept sticking that bottom lip WAY out
and playing with the earring on his teeth
without using his hands.
H I L A R I O U S !







His mouth has 6 chompers now
and they are powerful!
He LOVES to eat paper.
It's almost like a feeding frenzy when he gets his hands on any paper.


He can roll anywhere his little heart would like to go, but prefers to be on his feet - which is a problem when you're only 8 months old and no one wants to hold you on your feet for an hour. Try to bend him at the waist to sit down and he will go stiff as a board and sometimes even arch his back and do the bridge. He loves Peek-a-Boo and Getcha - a sneak-up-on-baby game Micaela invented for Jackson when she was 3 and has played for every baby since! He can say da, ma, ba, la, and ga or any combination of those in addition to his various growls and squeals and raspberry sounds. His chin, neck and shirt front are never dry. He keeps us all laughing and laughs along with us. He has decided that the best thing to do in the bath tub is roll onto his tummy, play with the drain and drink the bath water or blow bubbles in it - I guess it just depends on which way his breath is going when he sticks his face in the water!




We love this crazy baby! He is such a joy and a blessing to our family.














2 comments:

Lora Dawn said...

Yes, he is a hoot!
And so-o-o-o cute!

angela said...

I've yet to meet this young man, but I'm looking forward to the day. Yes, he appears very entertaining. I loved his talent you posted, snaking up and down Dean's front.