Man, that went WAY too fast for me.
This is one of my favorite stages:
Just as cute and happy as can be,
Sleeping through the night,
Not too opinionated,
Not mobile.
Those last two are on their way out,
I think.
Here's a day in the life of our 6 month-old chunk of love:
If he could talk,
I think he would say,
"Tummy time stinks!"
I think he would say,
"Tummy time stinks!"
"I'm beginning to get on my side,
but since tummy time stinks,
I'll just stay here.
I want to chew on your camera."
"I can sit up for a teensy bit at a time.
I really want that camera."
I really want that camera."
"Mom, I really appreciate all of your hard work
making yummy, nutritious, home-made baby food for me.
This squash is amazing.
May I please have some more?"
making yummy, nutritious, home-made baby food for me.
This squash is amazing.
May I please have some more?"
(I failed to get a picture of him gobbling this up
because feeding him is like feeding an octopus.
He grabs for my hands to pull the spoon in faster.
Then he stuffs his own hands into his mouth with the squash,
which I try to intercept.
I succeed about 60% of the time -
this leaves both of us with really messy hands
and the camera safe on a high shelf.)
" I have 2 teeth that I love to use!
Your thumb isn't quite where I want it to be."
Your thumb isn't quite where I want it to be."
"Alright, I'll see how many of my own fingers I can fit in there
like I usually have to do."
like I usually have to do."
Our whole family is IN LOVE with this kid.
He squeals, smiles, giggles and growls at us,
sending us all into fits of laughter.
Such a fun baby.
We love you!
2 comments:
I love your pictures and baby commentary. He is cute and loveable
I got some kisses on this sweet boy's neck last night. Deliciously soft.
What a good natured little man.
Post a Comment